DEAR SCRUPULOUS CHRISTIAN CATHOLICS:
I am not going to excuse the caps or read your worry anymore. That is your problem.
READ YOUR CATECHISM. WE ARE TOLD THAT WE ARE NOT to DISCRIMINATE SAME SEX PEOPLE FOR JOBS. YOU ARE NOT TO BE CRUEL TO ANYONE. YOU MUST ACTUALLY REALLY AND TRULY BE NICE TO THEM.
BUT I AM NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT EVER GOING TO WORRY == AT ALL about your mess. YOu are not going to worry about mine. I know this.
AND REMEMBER THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT A CIVIL MARRIAGE. The Catholic Church BARELY RECOGNIZES CIVIL MARRIAGE. It is a legal marriage. But they say a civil marriage is not a sacramental marriage and not yet blessed in the church.
I know what I have and will continue to try and treat everyone with dignity, unless you tell me to call my husband a jerk or nitpick at him for any reason.
I AM NOT GOING TO TOUT MY MARRIAGE AND MY PERSONAL life that I have with my husband who I married in the church on May 16, 1998. Most of you would nitpick to the point of no return at anything he would do, if you were married to him. You yourselves may or may not be failing in your own straight marriages.
In other words, I don’t trust most of the so called Super Catholic people because they have pride beyond the beyonds and that many of them are on the verge of divorce because of how they nag their families.
My impression of you all is patronizing and very negative. I am sorry that this is how I see you but I have been a member of many many super Catholic groups and have seen it . I am sick of how illogical and uneducated many of you act. And the full details of this is a whole another blog entry.
How did I find out about this? THE INTERNET. I have been without a television for six months and counting.
Ok? So Gay people can now marry. So???
I WAS MARRIED ON MAY 16, 1998 AT 8 P.M AT NATIVITY CATHOLIC CHURCH IN BRANDON, FLORIDA.
THIS WHOLE THING DOES NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT EVER CHANGE ANYTHING IN MY MARRIAGE. I STILL TRY NOT TO NAG SCOTT. IN FACT, WE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE FOUGHT ABOUT THE TINIEST LITTLE THING THIS MORNING REGARDING A CLIENT PAYING US AND FIXING THE POOL.
THIS DOESN’T CHANGE ANYTHING FOR US. IT DOESN’T PAY OUR BILLS. IT DOESN’T MAKE CHILDREN THAT WE MISCARRIED APPEAR FROM POOF LAND. And I don’t try and control God Almighty and be a Duggar with the 18 kids and have a reality TV show, just so I can show how I am validated and holy by doing so.
I don’t need kids to be holy. I don’t feel sad about this. I am not insecure about who we are. And I didn’t take those kids and well, I am over it. You are not over what you think I should have. I am 51 and he is 53.
I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR: I KNOW DEEPLY WHAT I HAVE. I AM NOT SUPERFICIAL LIKE MANY OF THOSE WHO WORRY ABOUT THIS 24/7 AND FORGOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY HAD TO NAG THEIR SPOUSES AND THEIR KIDS TO TAKE OUT THE DAMN GARBAGE CORRECTLY. –
GOT THAT? I AM SECURE IN WHO I AM. IF the super Christian Catholic YOU ARE NOT SECURE IN WHO YOU ARE AS A WOMAN OR A MAN WHO WAS SUPPOSEDLY MARRIED IN THE CHURCH, WELL THEN GIVE ME A CALL ON OUR LAND LINE HERE IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA.
Here: 727 350-5116 smile and dial because most of your mealy mouthed idiots will not do this. You’ll make a face and curse me inwardly in your dark areas of your life that is void of anything that is kind.
ONe point I am going to clearly make: DON’T WASTE MY TIME ON THIS IDIOT CRAP. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO. I WOULD RATHER PICK UP AFTER MY DOG THAN LISTEN TO SOME OF YOU WHO LIVE UP NORTH AND GO ON AND ON AND ON AND WASTE EVERYONE’S TIME AND GET NOTHING DONE. This includes some clergy too.
ARchbishop Chaput is not going to pay our way to go the World Meeting of Families in September to see Pope Francis. I had lunch with the then Archbishop Jorge aka Pope Frank right before I was married. So been there and done that. He came here for a retreat four months before I was married.
Chaput can get as mad as hell or heaven but it doesn’t change what we are here.
VERY CLEAR: I know what I have . I am secure.
And regarding all this: http://www.usccb.org/issues-and-action/religious-liberty/fortnight-for-freedom/index.cfm and this: http://www.usccb.org/news/2015/15-103.cfm
We are free without them doing this. To us, they are far far away from sunny house in Florida that has a blazing 100 degree heat wave on the roof and my brown haired head and my hot on the fritz car.
All this is not going to pay for the FOLLOWING ITEMS AROUND THE HOUSE TO BE EITHER REPAIRED OR FIXED AND HERE’S THE DANG LIST.
Again if you want me to be alll over the top and worry about your damn list, then here’s mine. (*By the way you over the top fool, be useful and help us fix this dang list. OTHERWISE YOU ARE IN THE DANG WAY.)
1. Our only car a 2005 Sebring convertible needs a new transmission, a new battery and a whole lot more other work done on it. Oh it needs to go to the car wash and a new interior detailing and new right side mirror. We have to get up in the middle of the night and take turns to do so to start it and keep it going for 9 minutes every five hours or face a dead battery in the morning or other times. And I cannot expect my neighbors to keep giving me a jump. I have expired all my AAA emergency calls.
(*Feeling useful now? You are not doing anything until you are helping us. )
2, The back lawn needs mowing.
3. The pool is all green with algae needs 15 buckets of chlorine that are heavy to carry in. You are not a good Catholic unless you help out here.
4. The right side of the house we live in here has a place where the weeds are so very overgrown that it is a struggle to kill the weeds and the trees there. We need to shovel EVERYTHING OUT OF THERE AND CEMENT THE GROUND AND PUT UP A NEW FRONT OF A FENCE. WE THEN NEED TO PAIN THE OUTSIDE RIGHT SIDE OF THE HOUSE OR HAVE IT RE STUCCO’D NEAR THE ROOF. BRING YOUR OWN DANG WHEEL BUCKET.
5. My FIL painted the floor of the back porch near the poo BRIGHTl PURPLE BEFORE HE DIED. WE NEED TO SCRAP THE PURPLE AND RETURN IT TO THE CONCRETE. It is tough penance work in the 100 degree heat.
6. We need to mulch in the front of the house and fix the topiary there. PLEASE EDGE AND WEED WACK OUR LAWN AND USE A BLOWER.
7. PLEASE PRESSURE WASH OUR HOUSE.
8. CALL TRUE GREEN TO FIX OUR LAWN.
9. INSIDE STUFF LIST IS LONG ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
10. Our garage needs to be cleaned out. We are going to have another garage sale on Saturday, September 5, 2015.
11. Please help us with re doing our master bedroom and bathroom.
11b We need a new kitchen living room and floors for both.
12 Please help us with replacing the cool deck of our backyard pool with a new one that is called River Rock.
14. While you are at it -== I need a new really nice patio furniture table and chair set that seats 15 as we like to have a lot of pool parties out back here.
15. Please fix the back gutter as the screen patio floods every time it rains.
******** Had enough of my list or our list of house hold stuff???
Here’s my point: If I you have to worry about my list or if you are not going to worry bout it…. then we are not going over the top about yours MRs. or Mr. God who like to worry about Gay marriage and the news.
Got that? I know what I have and this whole thing on TV through the internet DOES NOT CHANGE IT.
I NO LONGER WATCH TV. Oh yeah, I need a new flat screen 70 inch TV, so I can be holy and pompous like you. But hold the kneeler before the Fox News Channel I am not going to do that. But I might make you do that.
Got that too? But nah, I have too much to do because you are not going to help me with our list.
I have more peace because I don’t worry 24/7 about all this crap.