- Please use Goya brand
- Five pieces of gourmet Italian ham Best to chop this up before you added to the soup.
- 1 Can I Canelli beans
- One can of green pea beans
- One can of red beans
- One jar of crushed garlic
- One onion the Vidalia kind
- 1/4 one green bell pepper
- When can diced tomatoes any brand
- 1/8 cup the red wine or 1 tablespoon of sugar if kid
- One box of your favorite pasta preferably Penny pasta or a little Della teeny pasta
Here’s the how do:
- Put two large tablespoon of that crushed garlic and a large pot or a wok. I use a wok because it’s big enough and well it works for me.
- Add the chopped onion that you just chopped put the whole onion in their tiny choppings
- Add the one quarter chopped green pepper.
- Add Five pieces of Capri cola chopped ham
- Open up every single can of those beans and just added in there.
- Pour the tomatoes in there
- Bring the stove up to six or seven level
- Add The pasta and let it cook for about 25 minutes
Here’s another added recipe I use with it. Get a biscuit and put a tiny piece of problems she’s inside it and roll it over. Use the Pillsberry doughboy biscuits that you’re popping fresh and follow directions on the on the can.