WELCOME TO MY GAME OF THRONES……………
I am asking these questions lately since the funeral of a Friar who well made influence for the good or tried to do so. I am also wondering what makes people influence people for the good or even the bad to the point of when you are doing good but when you question whether it is good enough?
If these people are doubting whether you are doing good, shouldn’t you? I am seriously asking real real questions. If we are going and doing good, then why in the *** should any of them who are clergy doubt us? WHY SHOULD WE WHO DO GOOD DOUBT OURSELVES WHETHER WE ARE DOING GOOD.
WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD I EVEN CONSIDER GOING TO WORK IN MCDONALD’S WHEN I HAVE A GRADUATE DEGREE? I AM NOT NAMING NAMES BUT I WAS TOLD THAT ONCE. THIS IS WHERE IT GETS EVIL AND MANIPULATIVE….
Am I addicted to religion? I think over the years, I have been addicted to a way but not a relationship with a real God and real people WHENEVER I DOUBT THAT I AM DOING GOOD. OR I DOUBT ANY OF THE GOOD I HAVE DONE.
I AM READING THIS BOOK: here’s THE AMAZON LINK. IT IS EXCELLENT.
IT IS THEN THAT I ASK THESE QUESTIONS, BUT I M GOING TO KEEP THE ANSWERS TO MYSELF.
- Do you use guilt to beat up yourself or others?
- Do you think of sex as shameful or dirty?
- Do you use religion to manipulate or exploit others?
- Does your religion threaten violence against people who believe differently?
- Are you uncompromising and judgmental, quick to find fault in others or evil in the world?
- Do you find yourself arguing against scientific evidence to defend your religion?
- Do you wait for God to fix things in your life or blame your problems on supernatural forces?
- Do you tell other people “what God wants” or the “right” way to interpret the Bible?
- Are you preoccupied with sin and the afterlife?
- Do you threaten others with divine punishment or otherwise try to control them?
- Without a doubt, a yes to any of these questions suggests Without a doubt, a yes to any of these questions suggests that something is out of whack. Patterns like these can interfere with healthy self-esteem, personal empowerment, work, community service, and loving relationships. They are toxic. That said, a worldview can be toxic without being addictive, which may leave the question of religious addiction murky at best. .SOURCE HERE:
I am beyond my Grad school in elsewhere in religion days. I am voting for BERNIE OR HILLARY UNTIL IT TOTALLY MAKES THOSE SCRUPULOUS IDIOTS UNCOMFORTABLE AND ANTSY AND TO THE POINT WHERE THE SONS OF BITCHES AND BITCHES CONDEMN ME.
I SO WANT TO PUT IT IN THEIR FACE. I AM SO OVER WORRYING WHETHER I AM DOING SH*T RIGHT OR WRONG.
I AM NO LONGER WASTING MY TIME WITH THESE PEOPLE. I AM NOT GOING TO WORRY ABOUT THEM ANYMORE. THEY ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME.
THIS ERA OF PAYING ATTENTION TO THEM IS COMPLETELY OVER. WHEN YOU OR me or anyone else takes over your freedom to enjoy life to the point where you worry about whether or not you are doing anything right with a fine tooth comb, then you need to run run run far far away from this person or that entity that takes it from you or makes you feel like this.
IT IS NOT HEALTHY TO DOUBT THAT YOU ARE NORMAL OR THINK THAT YOU HAVE TO MEASURE UP TO THOSE OR THESE PEOPLE WITH PERSECUTION COMPLEXES . When the people or women who hang around the leaders start dressing or looking like they are just letting themselves go because they think that is how they have to be to be “holy” and “accepted by religious leaders they look up to”, then that is not healthy.
Example: I know one lady who I will name in the south Tampa area by the name of Lane who wears a long drabby jeans skirt THAT WENT DOWN TO HER ANKLES made of blue jeans and has about four kids she cannot pay for. I know not what her hub does for a living but I know she lives there and follows too much 0n the insecurity of her what is holy struggle or struggle to what she thinks is acceptable and weird so she can be holy. STAY AWAY FROM WEIRDOS LIKE THIS AND THE COLUMBIAN LADY WITH THE DRAB SKIRT DOWN TO HER ANKLES AND TOUCHES THE MARY STATUTE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OV….. AGAIN.
IT IS OVER PEOPLE. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH EVANGELICALS AND WEIRDO CATHOLICS WHO ARE ECCENTRIC AND TRYING TO BE WEIRD. IT IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS AND NOT SMART. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PEOPLE WHO PUSH ME TO DO WHAT I DON’T WANT TO DO. I AM MOVING ON WITH MY LIFE WITH A TRACK THAT WILL TAKE ME TO FINISHING MY GOALS FOR MY CAREER AND A FUN SUMMER AHEAD WITHOUT THE GUILT THAT THE SECULAR WEIRDO ST PATRICKS TAMPA, FLORIDA PUT ON ME AND MY HUSBAND WHEN WE WENT ON ROAD TRIPS AND TRAVELED ON THE WEEKENDS A FEW YEARS AGO.
IT WAS UNREAL. AND I AM SHOUTING THIS. I am going to vote so good I get condemned to their hell . I am going to push it in their damn face. I think it is funny when they are mad that someone from Franciscan is going to vote for Hillary or Bernie.
I AM GLAD IT IS OVER. I AM M0OVING ONNNN. THIS IS A NEW ERA OF MY LIFE THAT IS GOING TO BE VERY SIMILAR TO THE ERA OF WHEN THEY DID NOT LIVE here in Florida.
The days when I have to refer to someone else in absolute obedience like a damn nun are so ** over.
Welcome to a new era of intelligence, me.